Work Package 8:
1) To organise meetings and co-ordinate research and development work ensuring efficient collaboration between participants.
2) To regularly monitor progress of the project and ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner
3) To ensure that the project is delivered in time and within budget.
4) To ensure all regulatory issue relating to clinical and ethical aspects of the work are followed.
5) To manage any risks and resolve conflicts.
Description of work
DOLORisk will be co-ordinated by David Bennett (Oxford). Nanna Finnerup (Aarhus) will act as deputy co-ordinator. A project coordinator employed at the University of Oxford will support the participants in their administrative duties. The key components of the management structure are presented in the governance section.
WP leader: University of Oxford